Recipe by mandabears
Another oldie but goodie. Good potato recipe, not hard to make, but good enough for company
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 16 small small red potatoes, scrubbed and cut in half
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced rosemary
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the olive oil and liquid smoke.
- Add to the potatoes with the salt, several grindings of black pepper, and the rosemary.
- Stir until the potatoes are well coated.
- Wrap potatoes in aluminum foil and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes or put on a covered grill for 40 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.