- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Dijon mustard
- 12 soft dinner rolls, split (such as potato rolls)
- 1⁄2 lb white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 plum tomatoes, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the broiler.
- In a bowl, combine beef, dill, parsley, shallot, salt and pepper; form into 12 patties.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tbsp evoo over med-hi heat; add 6 patties and cook for 2 minutes, then flip and cook for 1-2 minutes more. Repeat to complete all 12 patties.
- Spread some mustard on the roll bottoms and arrange on a broiler pan; place a patty on each and top with the cheese. Melt the cheese under the broiler, about 30 seconds. Cover with tomato slices and roll tops.