Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Nothing bland about this chicken. Marinade works great for grilled chicken too. We usually serve this with rice and mango salsa. There's several nice mango salsa recipes posted here on Recipezaar.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1⁄4 cup sherry wine
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried coriander
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- Combine marinade ingredients in a zipper lock plastic bag and add chicken. Close bag and turn the bag so that the chicken is completely coated with marinade. Refrigerate for at least 40 minutes (overnight is better).
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade. In a hot skillet coated with non-stick spray, brown chicken on both sides. Cover, reduce heat to medium low and continue cooking until pink disappears and juices are clear (about 10 minutes). Slice chicken diagonally into 1/2 inch slices.
- Prep time does not include marinating time for chicken.