Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe looking thru so recipes I found while cleaning out my kitchen drawer. I have made this before and it was really good.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place 4 boneless chicken breasts in baking dish.
- Brush with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt and thyme.
- Bake for 30 minutes until juice of chicken is clear when thickest part is cut.
This was really good, but there wasn't any Wow! to it. It was quick, easy and filling. It has a nice simple flavor and the chicken was moist and tender. Thanks for posting. :)