Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A delightfully flavoured sauce to serve with smoked salmon, grilled white fish or a grilled steak. Cooking time is refrigeration time.
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 200 ml olive oil
- 1 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon thyme leaves
- 1 pickled cucumber, diced finely
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- kosher salt and cracked pepper
- Put mustard in blender with lemon juice, pulse a few times.
- Slowly add oil in a stream until mixture emulsifies.
- Transfer to container stir through remaining ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.