Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great way to use garden herbs for topping fish or vegetables. Recipe source:local newspaper
- 2 tablespoons basil, minced
- 2 tablespoons chives, minced
- 1 tablespoon tarragon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon shallot, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Warm gently before spooning on fish or vegetables.
Very simple and provides a great finishing touch. I used it on barbecued salmon cutlets and it was great. I added dill which works very nicely with fish. Whizzing it through the food processor made it more into a dressing than a salsa. That is all, Arma.
What a wonderful, fragrant mix of herbs! I plan on keeping this around to have on hand for future use! I made this Herb Salsa with dehydrated garlic and shallots and will plan to add the fresh lemon juice and olive oil when preparing the fish or vegetables. Thank you, Ellie!