A very easy and pretty appetizer. You can use any flavored creamcheese you prefer. The prep time includes the chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 flour tortillas
- 8 ounces cream cheese with herbs
- sliced salami
- 1Spread each tortilla with cream cheese then distribute salami evenly in a single layer on each one.
- 2Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap.
- 3Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight if necessary.
- 4Remove from fridge, unwrap and slice into 1/2" wide slices.
- 5Each tortilla makes about 10 appetizers.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb Salami Roll Ups
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 37.4
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 76.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream cheese with herbs