Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A very easy and pretty appetizer. You can use any flavored creamcheese you prefer. The prep time includes the chill time.
- 4 flour tortillas
- 8 ounces cream cheese with herbs
- sliced salami
- Spread each tortilla with cream cheese then distribute salami evenly in a single layer on each one.
- Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight if necessary.
- Remove from fridge, unwrap and slice into 1/2" wide slices.
- Each tortilla makes about 10 appetizers.