Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
A very easy and pretty appetizer. You can use any flavored creamcheese you prefer. The prep time includes the chill time.
- Spread each tortilla with cream cheese then distribute salami evenly in a single layer on each one.
- Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight if necessary.
- Remove from fridge, unwrap and slice into 1/2" wide slices.
- Each tortilla makes about 10 appetizers.
Awesome and easy appetizer! I made my own flavoured cream cheese with Epicure Selections Herb and Garlic seasoning for the cream cheese. These were easy to make and I made them a few hours in advance and it worked out very well. It will be great to experiment with other cream cheese variaties and other meats as well. Thanks for sharing this great wrap idea!