From the back label of a package of Trader Joe's brand organic herb salad mixed greens. If you cannot find herb salad mixed greens, simply use any loose leaf lettuce or mixed greens and add about two to three tablespoons each fresh parsley, dill and cilantro. In a previous life I was a rabbit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (5 ounce) package herb mixed salad greens
- 1 large orange, peeled and segmented
- 6 ounces jicama, peeled and julienned (substitute carrots or parsnips if you wish)
- 1 cup pistachios, shelled and toasted
- 1/2 cup goat cheese (your choice, chevre, feta, etc.)
- 1Toast the pistachio nuts and set aside to cool.
- 2Prepare the vinaigrette in a small, non-reactive bowl and allow to marinate. Best made at least 1 hour in advance.
- 3In a large salad bowl, toss the lettuce of your choice with the remaining salad ingredients and 1 tablespoon of the salad dressing.
- 4Serve the remaining salad dressing on the side.
Browse Our Top Greens Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Greens Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb Salad With Lemon Shallot Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.8
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens
lemons, zest of
oranges, zest of