Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Look for a prepackaged herb salad mix that includes fresh dill,, cilantro and parsley. Issue 64 of Cuisine At Home.
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste (optional)
- 5 ounces herb mixed salad greens
- Whisk all ingredients(except salad mix)together in a small bowl until blended.
- Toss salad mix with Chive vinaigrette to coat.
A very nice vinaigrette.