Recipe by Bergy
Great dressing for a salad or on Broccoli Chapatis sandwiches (under a separate posting). This recipe was originally from The Horn Of the Moon Vegetarian cookbook
Top Review by dreamcookie
I think this recipe called for way too much garlic. I would cut it back by two cloves - right now my husband and I have dragon breath, and he only tasted the dressing. I'll try this at a later date with adjustments because I think it's basically a good flavor, but the garlic overpowered much of it. Thank you for the recipe all the same.
- 1 cup sunflower oil
- 3 cloves garlic (or more)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄3 cup cider vinegar
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender put 1/4 of the oil, garlic, parsley, dill, chives, celery seed and blend for 30 seconds.
- Add vinegar, 1/4 of oil, salt& pepper blend a few more seconds.
- Remove lid and very slowly add the remaining oil and blend on low speed until the oil is totally incorporated.