Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
The pork is started in a skillet and finished off in the oven. From "Real Simple" magazine.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F; toss potatoes with 1 tablespoon oil, on a rimmed baking sheet, and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast until tender, tossing once, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, rub the pork all over with the herbs and 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Once the potatoes have cooked 10 minutes, heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large, oven-safe skillet over medium high heat; brown pork, on all sides, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add asparagus to the skillet, top with lemon slices, and drizzle with remaining tablespoon of oil; transfer to the oven and roast until pork is cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Let pork rest at least 5 minutes before slicing; serve with roasted potatoes and asparagus.