- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons celery salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 4 lbs rolled boneless pork loin roast
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the seasonings; rub over roast.
- Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1-3/4 to 2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.