Prep 2 hrs
Cook 20 mins
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb sea scallops, rinsed and patted dry
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- fresh lemon wedge
- In a shallow dish, cover eight 10-inch bamboo skewers with water and set aside to soak.
- In a small bowl combine the tarragon, thyme, oregano, garlic powder, pepper, and oil. Add the scallops and toss to coat. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 2 - 10 hours.
- When ready to cook, prepare the grill.
- Divide the scallops between the skewers, threading them through the sides. Season with salt. Grill until the scallops are golden brown on both sides and opaque in the center, about 4 min per side. Serve with lemon wedges.