Recipe by Oolala
Only eight herbs, 4 chops and a little oil to saute and "Voila" you have dinner! Store unused herb mixture in an air-tight container for future use as long as it has not touched the pork to become contaminated.
- 4 boneless pork chops, thin
- 1⁄3 cup dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 cup dried marjoram
- 1⁄4 cup dried thyme
- 3 tablespoons sage
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- cooking spray (or oil to saute)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all the herbs together.
- Take a 1/2 teaspoons of the mixture and rub it all over each chop.
- In a non-stick skillet, sprayed with cooking oil, saute each chop for about 4-5 minutes per side. Note- you may use a little olive oil if you prefer.
- Make sure chops are fully cooked.
- Enjoy with white rice and a veggie.