- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon pepper, cracked
- 1 tablespoon chives, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 (2 1/2 lb) fryer chickens, cut up
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix everything together except the chicken.
- Rinse chicken and dry.
- Rub all surfaces of the chicken herb mixture.
- To Grill: Place chicken on grill over medium coals.
- Grill uncovered for 35 to 45 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Turn after the first 15 minutes.
- To Bake: Bake at 375 degrees for 45 to 55 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Do not turn.