Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This came out of the April 1993 Southern Living magazine. This is especially good sprinkled on chicken before grilling!
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients, mixing well.
- Store in an air-tight container.
- Sprinkle on fish, poultry or pork before grilling.