Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
These are so simple and add flavor to your meal. They're like a biscuit roll. I always sprinkle a little herb on top and lightly press into the dough before baking just to add more color. I took these to a potluck at chuch and recipe collectors were requesting the recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium bowl,mix flour and milk until just combined, using a spatula.
- Fold in sugar, mayonnaise, margarine, dill weed, onion powder, and parmesan cheese.
- Spoon into baking cups about 2/3-3/4 full. If you use tin cups, lightly butter spray.
- Pinch herbs (I use dill) and press gently into dough (optional).
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until lightly browned (they won't turn a real golden brown).