1/5 Photos of Herb Roasted Vegetables
I started with a recipe that I found on the McCormick spice website but I have changed it to incorporate vegetables and herbs that better suit my family’s taste preferences. This is a very versatile recipe that lends itself well to changes. Use whatever vegetables and herb combinations that work best for you. Some of the other vegetables that I have enjoyed in this dish include yellow squash, corn on the cob (cut into 1-inch chunks) and other bell peppers (green, yellow, orange).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons oregano leaves or 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary, crushed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
- 1 red onion, cut in wedges (or 1 cup pearl onions)
- 6 small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into bite-size chunks
- 6 ounces button mushrooms, cut in half
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2-1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated or 1/2-1 cup swiss cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with foil.
- 3In a large bowl combine olive oil, oregano (or thyme), rosemary, garlic, and salt and pepper; mix until well blended.
- 4Add the prepared onion, potatoes, bell pepper, mushrooms, and zucchini to the seasoned oil mixture.
- 5Toss with a slotted spoon until all vegetables are well coated.
- 6Place seasoned vegetables in the foil-lined baking dish.
- 7Roast in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- 8Remove baking dish from oven and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of the roasted vegetables.
- 9Return baking dish to oven and roast for 5 more minutes (or until the cheese just begins to melt).
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb Roasted Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.1
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 7.3 mg
- Sodium 288.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 7.1 g