Recipe by momstar
This has become one of my husbands favorite vegetable recipes. Very simple and delicious!
Top Review by britton.karri
Sooo good, had no idea I could cook them this way! I followed directions to a T (figured there must be some reason for the sugar)! Set the veggies out about an hour before and set my oven for conv roasting, the veggies were still frozen when I put them in but tossed then a few times and they turned out delicious! I will definitely make these again !!
- 1 (24 ounce) package california-blend frozen vegetables
- 3 -4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place vegetables in a single layer in an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Combine the remaining ingredients: drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425 degrees for 20-23 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Note: I usually end up cooking for a bit longer to suit or tastes.