- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 sprigs fresh sage
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 beefsteak tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 200°C/400°F.
- Slice the tomatoes into six slices each.
- Mash the halt the sage, rosemary and thyme with the celery salt and garlic in a pestle and mortar.
- Place the other sprigs of herbs on a baking sheet and coat with the oil.
- Lay the tomatoes on the oiled herbs and top with the herb paste.
- Bake for 5 minutes at the top of the oven.