Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A good side dish that is delicious. I served it with pork chops and Alaskan Beer Bread (35390)
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4 in slices
- 1 summer squash, cut into 1/4 in slices
- 15 -20 grape tomatoes, sliced in half (or in thirds)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon parsley (dried)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Combine first 7 ingredients in large bowl. Add a bit of onion if you like.
- Drizzle with olive oil and toss.
- Place vegetables in a single layer in a greased baking pan.
- Baked, uncovered at 450 for 10-15 minutes or until lightly brown and tender.
Delish! Loved the simple ingredients and steps to make this recipe. Served with grilled chicken, which makes me wonder if I couldn't toss the ingredients in a grill basket to cook alongside the chicken? Hmm, I'll have to try that. Thanks for sharing. Made for PAC Spring 2009.