Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a wonderful Thanksgiving side dish, or a great anytime comfort food.
- 6 cups butternut squash, peeled, seeded, cubed
- 4 large leeks, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, toss to coat with oil.
- Spread on a large baking sheet.
- Bake 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender and slightly browned.
Love roasted vegetables! I cut the squash into 1/2 inch chunks. Vegetables were done in 30 minutes.