This is a wonderful Thanksgiving side dish, or a great anytime comfort food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, toss to coat with oil.
- 3Spread on a large baking sheet.
- 4Bake 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender and slightly browned.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb-Roasted Squash - Ww Core
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.4
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 304.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 1.7 g