Top Review by MrsJ
Excellent recipe! I skinned the Salmon (our personal preference) and rubbed all over with Olive Oil. I used dried herbs along with a little Mrs. Dash. I sprinkled the juice of one lemon on to the Salmon after adding the herbs and let it marinate for about an hour. I did not add salt, but perhaps next time I will use just a little. We try to limit our sodium intake. This recipe was sooooo easy and the combination of flavors was outstanding! Thanks, Dancer, for posting!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs salmon fillets
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme (or 1/2 tsp. dried)
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano (or 1/2 tsp. dried)
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon (or 3/4 tsp. dried)
- 5 slices lemons
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with foil, coat it with cooking spray and set the salmon, skin-side down, on the foil.
- Sprinkle the salmon with spices and herbs.
- Arrange the lemon slices down center of the fillet.
- Cover the salmon loosely with a piece of foil and roast in the center of the oven for about 20 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fillet.