1/1 Photo of Herb Roasted Root Vegetables
This is a wonderful winter side dish. It uses some common root vegetables, and tastes great next to just about any meat dish, roast, steak, chicken, or pork. Its super easy, and tastes great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 medium potatoes, cut into chunks
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 turnip, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/2 yellow onion, cut into chunks
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon pepper, freshly cracked
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1preheat oven to 375.
- 2in a gallon sized ziplock bag, combine all ingredients and shake vigorously to coat all the veggies.
- 3spread veggies evenly onto a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- 4bake for 30-40 minutes until slightly browned and cooked through.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb Roasted Root Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.4
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 339.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 3.0 g