Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Herb-y, crispy on the out side reds!
- 8 red potatoes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Wash and cut potatoes into quarters or about 1 inch pieces.
- Mix Olive Oil, and Italian seasoning in small bowl.
- Rub rosemary between fingers to grind into oil mixture.
- Toss potatoes with oil to coat.
- Place in Baking pan, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake at 425°F on lower rack for about 25 min, stir once, and cook until golden about another 20- 25 minutes.
This is a good recipe. It is easy to put together and very tasty. I love the crispness to the potatoes but they aren't to crispy. Thank you for posting this recipe!
Since I'm on my own today for lunch I cut this recipe down to 1/4 (2 potatoes) and it still made a lot. These were very good! I skipped the rosemary because I don't care for it. The cooking time was right on as the potatoes weren't too crisp...just right. Thanks so much for posting!