1/1 Photo of Herb Roasted Red Potatoes
1 hr 5 mins
Herb-y, crispy on the out side reds!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Wash and cut potatoes into quarters or about 1 inch pieces.
- 3Mix Olive Oil, and Italian seasoning in small bowl.
- 4Rub rosemary between fingers to grind into oil mixture.
- 5Toss potatoes with oil to coat.
- 6Place in Baking pan, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Bake at 425°F on lower rack for about 25 min, stir once, and cook until golden about another 20- 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top For 1 Or 2 Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All For 1 Or 2 Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb Roasted Red Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (884 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 855.9
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1215.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 136.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.8 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 16.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: