- 3 lbs pork roast (about 6 ribs in a pork loin rib roast rack)
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns, crushed
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Place Pork in a shallow pan; rub with mustard.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a shallow dish and roll Pork in mixture to coat thoroughly.
- Roast Pork at 325°F (160°C) for about 1 3/4 hours or until meat thermometer registers 160°F (70°C).
- Remove from oven; tent with foil and let stand 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.