Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Tangy, yummy take on traditional roasted potatoes. Could probably be easily done on the grill in a foil packet.
- 1⁄3 cup Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard (or your favorite brand)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped (or equivalent of garlic powder)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 lbs red potatoes, cut into chunks
- Mix all ingredients EXCEPT potatoes in small bowl.
- Place potatoes into lightly greased 9x13" baking pan or shallow baking sheet.
- Toss with mustard mixture.
- Bake at 425F for 35-40 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender, stirring occasionally.
I've made these so many times, I've lost track. They're SO, SO good! I add a sliced onion to the mix. I've gotten rave reviews on this one.
These spuds are wonderful, and easy, and go with a variety of other dishes. I've had this recipe for many years but didn't know til now that it was posted on the zaar. We had them last night with recipe #19492 and steamed brussels sprouts..a delicious meal on a cold snowy night!
I have made these for company and received requests for the recipe. It is a simple fast side dish to put together, and very tasty. We are huge garlic fans so I increased the amount from 1 clove to three.