Recipe by LARavenscroft
I'm always looking for different spice combinations for roasted potatoes and this one hit the spot!
- 2 lbs new potatoes, medium sized cut in 1/2-inch wedges
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl and toss with oil.
- Combine all spices in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle spices over potatoes and toss to coat.
- Spread potatoes evenly on a foil-lined shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until tender.