Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
For a colorful potato dish, use red-skinned potatoes. If the smaller potatoes are unavailable, then use larger ones and cut each into six or eight pieces. This came from Kraft Holiday Homecoming. I have not tried this, but I'm posting it for safe keeping.
- 1⁄2 cup miracle whip salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 lbs small red potatoes, quartered
- Heat oven to 425.
- Mix dressing, seasonings and water in large bowl. Add potatoes; toss to coat. Place potatoes on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes. Turn potatoes; continue baking 20 minutes or until crisp and browned.