Recipe by Audrey M
A simple recipe that offers a great flavor to ordinary potatoes
Top Review by hepcat1
YUM!! I really liked these taters! How can you go wrong with mustard and garlic? There were just two of us and we polished them off in no time. I only had creamy dijon and a hot mustard, so I put a little of both. I'll make these frequently for sure. Thanks!!
- 5 tablespoons Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 lbs red potatoes (6)
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash potatoes and cut into quarters.
- Mix first 4 ingredients and blend well.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Place potatoes in lightly greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan or shallow baking dish.
- Toss potatoes to cover with mixture.
- Bake until fork tender.