Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
A simple recipe that offers a great flavor to ordinary potatoes
- 5 tablespoons Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 lbs red potatoes (6)
- Wash potatoes and cut into quarters.
- Mix first 4 ingredients and blend well.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Place potatoes in lightly greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan or shallow baking dish.
- Toss potatoes to cover with mixture.
- Bake until fork tender.
YUM!! I really liked these taters! How can you go wrong with mustard and garlic? There were just two of us and we polished them off in no time. I only had creamy dijon and a hot mustard, so I put a little of both. I'll make these frequently for sure. Thanks!!
This is a great recipe! I followed it exactly and wouldn't change a thing! A nice twist on yummy red potatoes!
A great combination with the mustard and garlic. My husband and our 15 month old son both loved them. They are very easy to make and go well with chicken or pork! A definite keeper.