Recipe by x_Gaz
Top Review by ~SarahBeth~
This recipe is perfect for weeknights! We had them last night with pot roast and green beans! These are so easy and they are prefect for after work, or as a side for a fancier meal! I did microwave them for about 5 minutes and then just put them in the oven for about 20 minutes! Just to speed up the process! Yum! Thanks for posting! [Made for I recommend tag]
- 3 lbs small red potatoes, halved widthwise
- 1 medium onion, quartered ad sliced into 1/2-inch thick
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons coarse sea salt
- 3 dashes fresh black pepper
- 4 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 450°F.
- divide the potatoes and onions between two rimmed baking pans or a large rimmed baking sheet, sprinkle with oil and then salt and pepper, and toss to coat (i find it's easier to use your hands for this).
- roast for 35 minute remove from oven, sprinkle with herbs, toss to coat (use a spatula now, they're hot.) return to the oven and roast until brown ad tender, about 20 minutes longer.