Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A savory recipe that goes well with roasts.
Make and share this Herb Roasted Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs red potatoes, halved
- 3 -4 tablespoons olive oil
- coarse salt
- 1⁄4 cup onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh thyme, minced
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well to coat potatoes.
- Spray a 13x9 baking dish with cooking spray and pour potatoes into it.
- Bake at 425º for 30 minutes or until potatoes are golden and tender.
Excellent. I used dried herbs and minimal oil.
I just love these potatoes!!!! Will definatly be making these again. The only change I made was using dried rosemary & thyme as I didn't have any fresh.