Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Got this recipe from Southern Living Magazine. Oh so good and easy.
Top Review by bean12
We made this recipe exactly how it appeared and wouldn't change a thing. However, we did this on the charcoal grill using indirect heat for 40 minutes. It was tender and juicy. Awesome.
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (1 1/2 lb) packages pork tenderloin
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together first 11 ingredients in a shallow dish or heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag.
- Prick pork with a fork, and place in marinade, turning to coat.
- Cover dish, or seal bag; Chill 2 hours.
- Remove from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Place pork on a rack in a roasting pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion of pork registers 160 degrees.