1/5 Photos of Herb-Roasted Pork Tenderloin
2 hrs 40 mins
Got this recipe from Southern Living Magazine. Oh so good and easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together first 11 ingredients in a shallow dish or heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag.
- 2Prick pork with a fork, and place in marinade, turning to coat.
- 3Cover dish, or seal bag; Chill 2 hours.
- 4Remove from marinade, discarding marinade.
- 5Place pork on a rack in a roasting pan.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion of pork registers 160 degrees.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb-Roasted Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.3
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 110.6 mg
- Sodium 966.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 36.2 g