Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is an old Weight Watchers recipe (still has the selection information on it - 1/2 fat, 1/2 protein & 1 bread) I found when cleaning through some old notebooks. This recipe is written for fresh herbs, but if they are not available dried will work.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut each potato into 6 or 8 wedges.
- In a large bowl, combine the next four ingredients.
- Add the potatoes and toss to combine.
- Place the potatoes on a non-stick baking sheet and sprinkle evenly with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender and golden brown.