Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is an old Weight Watchers recipe (still has the selection information on it - 1/2 fat, 1/2 protein & 1 bread) I found when cleaning through some old notebooks. This recipe is written for fresh herbs, but if they are not available dried will work.
- 2 lbs small red potatoes, unpeeled
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, chopped (or 1 tsp dried basil)
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped (or 1 tsp dried oregano)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄4 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut each potato into 6 or 8 wedges.
- In a large bowl, combine the next four ingredients.
- Add the potatoes and toss to combine.
- Place the potatoes on a non-stick baking sheet and sprinkle evenly with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender and golden brown.