Recipe by Steph5137
An easy potato accompaniment to just about any meal.
Top Review by Outta Here
These are very easy and taste great. I used Yukon Golds because the reds at the store didn't look very good. I skipped the cheese also, because I was serving these with a pot roast, but will try it that way when I serve these with burgers or chicken.
- 680.38 g baby red potatoes
- 29.58 ml italian seasoning
- 14.79 ml parsley flakes
- 9.85 ml onion powder
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml kosher salt (see note below)
- 4.92 ml fresh ground black pepper
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 118.29 ml fresh parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400* F.
- Line jelly roll pan with aluminum foil and spray liberally with cooking spray.
- Clean potatoes well and pat dry.
- Halve or quarter potatoes (depending on their size) making sure that they are all roughly the same size.
- Place potatoes in prepared pan and sprinkle with seasonings.
- Drizzle with olive oil and toss to mix. You can decrease the amount of olive oil by spraying potatoes with cooking spray instead.
- Once potatoes are evenly coated with herbs and oil, arrange in a single layer in pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Top with Parmesan cheese. Return to oven and bake for another 5-7 minutes.
- Note: My Italian seasoning blend contains salt, so I do not add any additional.