1/1 Photo of Herb Roasted New Potatoes
An easy potato accompaniment to just about any meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400* F.
- 2Line jelly roll pan with aluminum foil and spray liberally with cooking spray.
- 3Clean potatoes well and pat dry.
- 4Halve or quarter potatoes (depending on their size) making sure that they are all roughly the same size.
- 5Place potatoes in prepared pan and sprinkle with seasonings.
- 6Drizzle with olive oil and toss to mix. You can decrease the amount of olive oil by spraying potatoes with cooking spray instead.
- 7Once potatoes are evenly coated with herbs and oil, arrange in a single layer in pan.
- 8Bake for 45 minutes.
- 9Remove from oven. Top with Parmesan cheese. Return to oven and bake for another 5-7 minutes.
- 10Note: My Italian seasoning blend contains salt, so I do not add any additional.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb Roasted New Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.7
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 449.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: