Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
An easy potato accompaniment to just about any meal.
Make and share this Herb Roasted New Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs baby red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt (see note below)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400* F.
- Line jelly roll pan with aluminum foil and spray liberally with cooking spray.
- Clean potatoes well and pat dry.
- Halve or quarter potatoes (depending on their size) making sure that they are all roughly the same size.
- Place potatoes in prepared pan and sprinkle with seasonings.
- Drizzle with olive oil and toss to mix. You can decrease the amount of olive oil by spraying potatoes with cooking spray instead.
- Once potatoes are evenly coated with herbs and oil, arrange in a single layer in pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Top with Parmesan cheese. Return to oven and bake for another 5-7 minutes.
- Note: My Italian seasoning blend contains salt, so I do not add any additional.
These are very easy and taste great. I used Yukon Golds because the reds at the store didn't look very good. I skipped the cheese also, because I was serving these with a pot roast, but will try it that way when I serve these with burgers or chicken.