1/4 Photos of Herb-Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables
This is one of my favorites from "Culinary Journey to the Mediterranean." It is very easy to make and open to adaptation. Don't skip the fresh Parmesan cheese... it makes the dish! Eggplant, baby carrots, red onion or shallots, and zucchini are my personal favorites for this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 cups vegetables, cut in pieces (such as cubed eggplant, zucchini and onion, baby potatoes, halved carrots, cut up peppers, parsnips,)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese (more is better!)
- 1Toss vegetables with oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and sugar. Place in 13x9x2 inch baking pan. Add a little water (about 1/4 cup).
- 2Bake at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes. Stir and cover with aluminum foil. Bake another 20 minutes or until tender. Drain of any extra liquid before storing.
- 3Sprinkle with cheese.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb-Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.4
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.3 mg
- Sodium 515.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: