Recipe by ckeller
Roasted potatoes in olive oil and vinegar. These go great with almost any meat dish, but I prefer them with steak or chicken. Also great for breakfast. Try different kinds of vinegar for different meals.
- 6 large white potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar or 1⁄2 cup white vinegar or 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel potatoes and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Mix together oil and vinegar in a large mixing bowl.
- Place potatoes in the oil/vinegar mixture and transfer to a 3 quart baking dish.
- Spread basil and oregano over the potatoes.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Stir potatoes about every 15-20 minutes as they will begin to stick to the pan.