Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A delicious side dish for my DH who is eggplant mad.
- 1 large eggplant, cubed
- 4 large tomatoes, cored, quartered engthwise
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F / 220 Degrees Celsius.
- Place eggplant and tomatoes on rimmed baking sheet; toss with oil and vinegar.
- Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Roast until eggplant is tender and golden brown, stirring occasionally, about 40 minutes.
- Transfer eggplant and tomatoes to platter. Sprinkle with feta and 2 teaspoons oregano and serve.