1/2 Photos of Herb Roasted Chicken Parts
Found this delicious recipe in a basic cookbook and have really made great use of it! It is super easy on a busy night or when having company over. If you’re using more than one pack of chicken, just increase the amount of oil and herbs used. Everything else remains the same.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Leave skin on chicken and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- 2Set oven to 450 degrees. Once hot, spread tablespoon of oil or butter in pan and place in oven for 1 minute.
- 3Add chicken skin side up. Cook for 15 minutes.
- 4Mix 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil and a 1/2 cup of green herbs.
- 5Remove pan from oven and spoon 1/3 of herb mixture on top of chicken. Flip chicken over (skin side down) and coat with another 1/3 of herb mixture. Place back in oven for 10 minutes.
- 6Remove pan once more and flip chicken back to skin side up. Add the remaining herb mixture and cook for an additional 10-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb Roasted Chicken Parts
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.6
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 78.9 mg
- Sodium 71.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 16.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: