Recipe by mollypaul
Dinner's on the table in an hour! I love these convenient meals that are so easy, but make it look like you've been slaving all day. This recipe is from the back of the soup can.
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 4 medium potatoes, cut into quarters
- 2 cups baby carrots (either fresh or frozen)
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Stir soup, water, half the oregano, potatoes and carrots together in a shallow roasting pan.
- Put chicken over vegetables; sprinkle with remaining oregano and the paprika.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Stir vegetables before serving.