Recipe by PeachyKeen
I was sent this recipe by mail. My family thought it was great and I hope you do to.
Top Review by Karen19
Easy to make. Excellent flavor. I took the extra half-hour to "brine" the chicken (a new experience for me). It was well worth the extra time. My family loved it. My 6-year-old didn't want vegetables or salad or dessert -- "just chicken". I'll be making it again soon!
- 1 chicken (1 1/2 to 1 3/4 lbs.)
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Cut chicken in half. Arrange, skin side up, in a roasting pan.
- Combine butter, lemon juice, and spices in a small bowl and mix well.
- Brush chicken with mixture.
- Roast until juices run clear (about 20 mins).
- Broil 6 inches from heat for 3 minutes.