1/4 Photos of Herb-Roasted Butternut Squash and Sausages
I love to serve polenta with this hearty dish, along with some simple green beans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 cups butternut squash, peeled & cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 1 lb fully cooked chicken sausage (such as chicken and apple cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces)
- 8 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Combine squash and next 6 ingredients in large roasting pan.
- 3Toss to coat.
- 4Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 5Roast until squash is tender and sausage heated thoroughly, stirring once, about 30 minutes.
- 6Drizzle with vinegar and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb-Roasted Butternut Squash and Sausages
Serving Size: 1 (347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.1
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 136.2 mg
- Sodium 1184.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 18.0 g