Recipe by Miss Meliss
I got this recipe from Great Meals In Under 30 Min. and I just had to share it. By watching my daughter and I eat this, you would think we haven't eaten in weeks!!!!
- 1 1⁄2-1 3⁄4 lbs chicken (I use leg quarters or just legs and thighs)
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Arrange chicken, skin side up, in a roasting pan.
- Combine butter, lemon juice, oregano, rosemary, sage, salt and black pepper in a small bowl and mix well.
- Brush the chicken with butter mixture.
- Roast until juices run clear, about 20 min.
- Broil 6 in.
- from heat for 3 min.