Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe from Great Meals In Under 30 Min. and I just had to share it. By watching my daughter and I eat this, you would think we haven't eaten in weeks!!!!
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Arrange chicken, skin side up, in a roasting pan.
- Combine butter, lemon juice, oregano, rosemary, sage, salt and black pepper in a small bowl and mix well.
- Brush the chicken with butter mixture.
- Roast until juices run clear, about 20 min.
- Broil 6 in.
- from heat for 3 min.