Recipe by Good Cook Wanda
This is a great recipe for any cut of roast. Very flavorful
Top Review by Jessika6958
My DH said he was tired of crockpot roast, so I thought I would try this one, and even the 23 month old said, mmmm it's good, more please! I'm making it again tonight, I'll try to remember to take a pic to post!
- 4 lbs beef roast
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix herbs and seasonings together.
- Rub seasoning mixture completely over roast.
- Wrap roast in foil, sealing ends and edges, but leave room for steam.
- For more flavor, let roast stand for 30 - 60 minutes.
- To cook, leave roast in foil. Place in a roasting pan and cook at 325 degrees for 20-25 minutes per pound or until desired level of doneness.
- Let the roast stand for 5 minutes. Remove from foil, saving drippings for gravy.
- Slice and serve.