Top Review by Derf
Perfect to have around for quick dinners! Put it together about a week ago and used it for the first time tonight. (just used half of it.) Served it with your Halibut/fresh tomato sauce and Asparagus/almonds, perfect match, went exceptionally well to finish off the dinner! Nice combination of herbs and onion. Had a Dancer^ dinner night and we really enjoyed it. (finished off dinner with thawed frozen raspberries over vanilla icecream) Thanks for sharing a very usefull recipe.
- 1 cup instant rice
- 2 beef bouillon cubes or 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in airtight plastic bag with these directions.
- Mix with 2 cups cold water and 1 tablespoon butter in heavy saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring once with a fork.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 12 to 14 minutes, or until all liquid is absorbed.