1/3 Photos of Herb Quick Bread
From Taste of Home's Light and Tasty. I haven't tried it yet but it looks so good that I wanted to save it for safekeeping. Cook time does not include cooling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
- 2In a small bowl, whisk the egg, milk, and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- 3Transfer to a greased 9x5 pan.
- 4Bake at 350 for 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- 5Cool for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb Quick Bread
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.6
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.4 mg
- Sodium 204.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 4.5 g