Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Filo Pastry Crust
- 4 sheets phyllo pastry
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 3⁄4 cup thickened cream
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup mature cheese, grated
- 120 g gourmet mixed Italian herbs (substitute 120g fresh herbs)
- Preheat oven to 180c. Spray 4 individual pie dishes or muiffin tins with olive oil. Spray 4 sheets filo on both sides with olive oil, then fold each sheet to form a square. Put each filo square into the prepared dishes or tins.
- Put 2 eggs, 1 tablespoon cornflour, 3/4 cup thickend cream, 1/2 cup grated parmesan, 1/2 cup grated tasty cheese and a 120g tube of Gourmet Garden Italian Herbs in a medium mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
- Spoon the mixture into the pastry-lined dishes or tins and bake for 15-20 minutes or until egg mixture is set and pastry is golden and crisp. Stand quiches on a wire rack for 5 minutes before serving.